Hoi zäme! Welcome back to FiliSwissed. In this post, I will be sharing with you my top 5 skincare mistakes that I made growing up that you’re also probably making. I hope I can help you learn from my mistakes earlier if you’re just starting to build your self-care routine or if you are currently doing it then I hope I caught you at the right time to stop.
My Skin Type
- Dry: For the most part of the year
- Sensitive: On occasion
Top 5 Skincare Mistakes You’re Probably Making
- Not reapplying sunscreen throughout the day (as mentioned in my previous skincare post, 8 Sun Protection Tips + Bonus After-Sun Skincare Tips)
- Not updating my skincare according to my needs
- Not getting enough sleep
- Unhealthy eating
- Not checking if a new product is suitable for my skin
During my research for this post, it turns out that there are common outcomes when it comes to sleep deprivation and unhealthy eating habits. Therefore, I have listed them all below to keep the list short and sweet.
Keep in mind that it can also be on a case by case basis and/or situational and so what I have gone through as consequences of my mistakes may not have happened to everyone. Nevertheless, it is something to consider when working on your skincare routine as a newbie or looking to improve it.
Effects of Unhealthy Eating and Sleep Deprivation
- Fine lines
- Dark circles
- Premature aging
If you enjoyed this post and/ or found it helpful, don’t forget to click the like button to let me know. Have you made or are making any or all of these mistakes? If you think I’ve left other important and common mistakes from my list, leave a comment down below to let me know. Don’t want to miss out on more? Click the subscribe button. New vlog posts are uploaded every Friday so head on over to my channel to subscribe and to be notified for new content, click on the notification bell.
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/FiliSwissed
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FiliSwissed/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/filiswissed/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@filiswissed
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FiliSwissed
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ch/filiswissed/