Hoi zäme! In this post, I will be sharing with you not just all the treats that Snickers gobbles up but also the best dog training treats from our selection that we found were best for puppy training him. We will also be unboxing the June Pawtastic Box from the Woof Club to show you what awesome goodies are in-store for this month.
If you’re in the process of getting a dog or a puppy, I also posted a video called “Getting a Dog Checklist” and you can click on the link below to check it out and I will also link our free downloadable dogcare management planner to help you get started.
The treats we get are usually from the pet store, or from our monthly subscription box from The Woof Club, and new finds at the dog fair.
The Woof Club Discount Code: snickers10
Getting a Dog Checklist vlog post: click here to view
Brands mentioned in this video
- Bitsdog (click here)
- The Woof Club (click here)
- Green & Wilds
- Moments by Bocados
- Posh Eats
- The Innocent Hound
- Pooch & Mutt
- Swiss Natural (click here)
- Zooplus (click here)
- Hundebäckerei Hov Hov (click here)
- Qualipet (click here)
- My Buddy Box (click here)
Snickers’ Favorite Dog Training Treats
- Swiss Natural – z’Nüni
- Qualipet – Qualidog chicken cubes
- Moments by Bocados – Turkey tasty bites
- Pooch & Mutt – Peanut butter, wheat-free, junk-free mini-bone dog treats
If you enjoyed this post and/ or found it helpful, don’t forget to click the like button to let me know. Don’t want to miss out on more? Click the subscribe button. New vlog posts are uploaded every Friday so head on over to my channel to subscribe and to be notified for new content, click on the notification bell.
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/FiliSwissed
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FiliSwissed/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/filiswissed/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@filiswissed
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FiliSwissed
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ch/filiswissed/